Grand Cruise takes you on a luxurious yachting experience. Escape your busy city life for an exceptional voyage.
Relax and Enjoy on our NEW, LUXURY, FRENCH-BUILT 47 ft POWER CATAMARAN FROM FRANCE.
This twin-hull boat 21.5 ft wide provides better stability than single-hull boats. A better choice for those who get a little sea-sick!
Characteristics & Performances
Beam: 21,5 ft
Draft: 3,94 ft
Water Capacity: 184.88 US Gallons
Diesel Capactiy: 2x 212 US Gallons
Motors: 2x 165 KW
Displacement unloaded Approx 14 T
Cabins version 3: 3 doubles
Architects: O. Flahult / Joubert - Nivelt
Range: 1000 miles (7 knots)
Private Leisure Activities
Photography at Sea
Just Having Fun
1. Our yacht crew will meet guests 15min before the designated departure time.
2. If departure time is delayed due to guests being late arriving at meeting point, Yacht will still return to dock promptly. Additional fees shall apply for extension and subject to availability.
3. All bookings and payments is strictly non-refundable even for any unused hours.
4. Bookings and charter timings cannot be cancelled or change once processed.
5. Booking is only confirmed after full payment is received and email confirmation is issued.
6. Infant/child is considered as 1 pax.
7. No reservation is allowed.
8. Charter fees quoted includes: Vessel use, 1 Captain, 1 Service Crew, Fuel, and Utilities.
9. Full amount payable upon confirmation.
10. Management reserves the right to change prices with prior notice.
11. Customer has to inform us in advance if you have any special requests, or any additional decor, special equipment, furniture etc. to bring on board. This must be communicated early and is subject to our approval. If we judge that these requests have a high risk of damaging our boat, they will either be rejected or incur additional charges since they require more preparation on our end.
12. Food and beverages - If you are bringing your own, please bring along all disposable cutleries and cup/glasses.
13. No shoes,pets, smoking, fireworks confetti , drinking wines that contain coloring, examples: Red Wine, Blueberry, Dragon Fruit and black coffee onboard.
14. Bring along your swimming costume and beach towel.
15. For very sensitive stomachs or sea sickness - Dramamine or Stugeron (this one less liable to cause drowsiness)…must taken at least one hour before boarding. Available at Guardian or Watson.
16. In the event of last minute technical issues with our boat, the following refund policy applies: If the boat is faulty before the start of the cruise, we will replace the charter with another date.If the client requests to proceed with dockside charter instead of replacement, S$500 nett will apply, balance will then be refunded.
17. As part of the ONE ̊15 Marina Sentosa Cove Singapore’s safe management measures, all boaters and their passengers must proceed to WOK°15 Kitchen foyer check-in before entering the pontoon area. You will be required to: 17.1 Perform check-in via SafeEntry (bring along an identification card with a barcode, or install a QR code scanner on your mobile phone) 17.2 Fill up a Health Declaration Form 17.3 Have your temperature taken (also applicable at the Guardhouse for those coming in via private or public hire vehicles)
18. MPA Regulations: 18.1 Charters above 5 pax are only permitted for family members living in the same residence or strangers (I.e. separate, unrelated groups). 18.2 Family members living together must be identified by the address on their I/Cs. 18.3 Family members will still be separated into groups of 5 during the charter and must follow National law COVID regulations for social distancing at all times. 18.4 Above 5 pax for unrelated groups will be separated into groups of 5 during the charter and must follow national regulations for social distancing at all times. 18.5 Groups above 5 pax for friends, colleagues or people who otherwise know each other are not allowed.
19. All customers will need to fill up our Grand Cruise Indemnity Form before cruising.
Contact us for booking / details:
T: (+65) 6555 0488 E: email@example.com